What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social sharing site for connecting people with – friends, family, coworkers, or simply others with similar interests. It allows users to connect and share information in a variety of ways.
Why should I use Facebook for my business?
Do you think your customers aren’t on Facebook? Well just stop and ask a few of them! You need to be where your customers are! It’s not just about having a Facebook page and running the odd competition. Digital Genie will help you:
- Get found by people who are searching for your products or services
- Connect and engage with current and potential customers
- Create a community around your business
- Promote other content you create, and link to your website and your other Social Media profiles
Should I have a Business or a Personal Profile?
There are a few key differences between Business Pages and Personal Profiles:
- Pages allow you to designate multiple administrators, so that you can have multiple people help manage the account, and if one of your administrators leaves the company, you can still have control over the Page.
- Pages are, by default, public and will start ranking in Facebook and public search results.
- Pages are split into different categories (local businesses, brands, musicians) that help you get listed in more relevant search results.
- Personal profiles have friends, which require mutual acceptance, whereas anyone can become a fan of your Page without first going through administrator approval.
Is Digital Genie on Facebook?
Yes we are! Have a look at some of our page!
How do I get started?
It’s easy! Just click “Get Started” and we will get the ball rolling for you.